Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Playing with Sims: Justin and Clara

This is Justin. Justin Tombs.


Justin is a Sim from The Sims 3 who I created. Instead of assigning him traits that I want him to have, I've got the game to randomly assign him 5 traits. What are traits, anyway? Well, they're character behaviours that means your Sim may act in a certain way on their own or with others.

Justin has:

Athletic: This means that he will pick up the Athletic skill more easily than most other Sims.
Coward: Meaning he is scared of practically everything. This is one I would love to see in action because I haven't ever assigned it to a Sim before.
Kleptomaniac: I can't believe I haven't played with this one, either! It means he'll occidentally 'borrow' things from time to time.
Loner: Not actually a fan of the social world, Loners can enjoy being with themselves.
Mooch: He can get food and money from neighbours. I haven't played with this one much, either.

Sims have Lifetime Wishes, something they will strive for for all of their adult lives. Generally, these come in the form of getting high positions in certain careers or maxing out certain skills. There are other ones as well.

Justin wants to become a Superstar Athlete, which is a high position in the Athletics track. Good luck with that!

A one-person household would be dull, though. This is Clara:


Clara's random traits are:

Bookworm: She enjoys reading books.
Flirty: She is more likely to be successful when it comes to romance and she likes it.
Hopeless Romantic: She REALLY wants romance!
Light Sleeper: She's easily woken up by things.
Vegetarian: She has an intolerance to anything with meat in. Fortunately that shouldn't be too hard to deal with.

Clara strives to be an Illustrious Author, mastering the writing and painting skills. I guess she'll only want a part-time job.

Now that's over, I can set their relationship to each other. I could let them have a romantic relationship, but that wouldn't be much fun. No, they're brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment